Choose Expert Leadership & Guidance
- Learn from a credentialed instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with other FM professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your credential with a structured learning experience and support.
- Take advantage of your organization’s funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement.
FM College Advantage
- 32 Hours of FM training & instruction
- 1 Year Access to All Course Online Sessions – even if you attend an In-Person or Blended course
- Additional Monthly Course Webinars
- Course Forum Access
- Additional Resources/Links
What is included?
- 32 Hours of Instruction
- Online Access to ProFM Materials
- Online Study Tools
- Online Final Assessment
- Plus! Printed copy of reading materials
Discounts & Financing Available!
ProFMI Partner Organization Member?
ASHE, BOMA, IFMA or WSSHE Member?
10% Discount (given during checkout)
Multiple Attendees for Same Course?
Quantity Discounts Available!
About the ProFM® Credential
The Credential Built by Facility Professionals, for Facility Professionals!
The foundation of the ProFM® credential is the ProFM Body of Knowledge which defines the 19 functional FM knowledge areas and five cross-functional competencies required of today’s facility professionals.
This Body of Knowledge is the result of an extensive research study led by ProFMI and the ProFMI Commission with input from over 3,300 facility professionals spanning 93 countries.
ProFM® is U.S. Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act (FBPTA) authorized
An excellent choice for an FM Training plan!
Competencies for Facility Professionals
- Facilities & Value of FM
- Cross-Functional Competencies
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Capital Planning
- Compliance & Standards
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Emergency Management
- Human Capital
- Leadership Skills
- Financial Management
- Real Estate
Operations & Maintenance
- Technical Services
- Occupant Services
- Work Management
- Utility Management
- Space Management
Director & Sr. Instructor
M. Sc. Engineering Management
CEM, CFM, CHFM, FMP, LEED AP, MRICS, ProFM, SFP, VMA