Designed to Accelerate Your Career in
5-Day In Person Workshop
- Course Overview / Compliance
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Maintenance & Operations
JA Oceanview Hotel The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Dubai, United Arab Emirate
Our 5 day format allows you the opportunity to take time away from your busy work life and focus on knowledge and growth!
Choose Expert Leadership & Guidance
- Learn from a credentialed instructor who provides expertise, insights, and 1:1 guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with other FM professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your credential with a structured learning experience and support.
FM College Advantage
- 5 Days of Instruction
- 1 Year Access to all HFM Online Class Sessions – even if you attend an In-Person course
- Additional Monthly Course Webinars
- Magazine and Forum Access
- 1:1 consult/tutoring sessions
Training Program Detailed Objectives
- Compliance requirements for Healthcare Facilities worldwide
- Environment of Care, Emergency Management & Life Safety
- Healthcare Facility Management and Safety Standards
- Planning/Design criteria for Healthcare Facilities
- Operations/Maintenance management in a healthcare environment
- A reliability centered maintenance strategy
- Constructing a facility budget
- Monitoring and managing financial resources
- Preparing reports and recommendations for the use and allocation of resources
- Accounting & budgeting techniques
- Costing of resources
- Life cycle costing